A Tuesday Giggler

 

Today's funny:


We were in the car going to the swimming pool, and we were talking about Donald Trump's wife, for some bizarre reason. Pickle said she thought that he was sad and grumpy and angry because something had happened to his wife. She then said "Like in Up! The movie Up! The Grandma dies because she was shotted" I explained to her that she got sick and that's why she died, and then "It seems like Grandmas die before Grampas" I tried to explain that actually statistically, it was the other way around. She got worried "Does that mean that Nonno will die before Granny Bear?" and I said I thought they would both die at the same time, because they love each other so much. Then Pickle said "If they die I will sellotape their eyes open and then put batteries in them so they can sit and watch the TV with me. I will put in GOOD batteries so that when I say 'can i watch my ipad' they will say 'yes of course!!!!' and fighting batteries so that when you say 'no you can't watch the ipad' they will fight you and say 'yes she can!' " 

I just thought that was the funniest thing in the world. 

Thanks for reading x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A more peaceful time

60 days! And a whole year in Canada!

Driving in Victoria B.C. - a MOAN